Friday, April 29, 2011

My New Hobby


I stuck to my guns and made dinner tonight. Besides almost amputating my finger "Gourmet Meals for the Family" went off without a hitch. I took a photo of the recipes if you're interested. They are pretty simple to make with few ingredients. Chris sure didn't complain, but I can't really remember the last time I cooked a full meal for him so he's not too hard to please. Maybe once a week I could learn to cook something new. Although my ulterior motive for this new hobby might just be to get Chris to watch Siege for a few hours while I cook stress free.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, good for you! Looks awesome...well if I liked shrimp! :) Jeff would sure love it though!

Casey said...

Mmmmm, that looks...realllly good.

Unknown said...

Looks delish! I will have to try these recipes. I am always looking for something new.

Jamie said...

I forgot to try this while I was over at your house! Maybe I'll try to make it sometime next week. :) It looks exciting in the pictures and I looove shrimp. Nom nom nom. Joaquin and I made pineapple chicken tonight, 'twas delightful. *happy sigh*