Friday, April 15, 2011

Nadi Girl Talk



Whenever people come to my house they are greeted, whether they want to be or not, by our big girl Nadi. During my pregnancy my family would always say things like,

“This dog just doesn’t know what’s comin,” or “Nadia- Your days of being the center of attention are coming to end pretty soon!”

Well if my dog could’ve talked she would have said, “Oh, believe me, I’m not letting anyone steal my spotlight!”

Don’t get me wrong, Nadi is great with Siege, she just will not let us leave her out of anything… EVER. And I know my husband loves Siege more than anything, but let’s just say Nadi is his first-born. So despite my attempts to push her aside, or ignore the little princess she continues to remind me that she is more than the family dog, she is Nadia-Spoiled-Girl-Gifford.

This is NOT posed. She seriously just laid next to Siege like that.

3 comments:

amyagearindmd said...

Ha! I love the pictures...

Jamie Giff said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that picture of her spooning Siege! Too funny :)

Unknown said...

your pup is fantastic! seige well enough can't be said handsome baby!