Monday, May 2, 2011

The Snooty West Sider.


For this post, I decided to do a tribute to the neighborhood. I love it here. My entire life I grew up on the east side, and no offense east-siders, you did me well all those years, but I had no idea what I was missing out on. The stores are new, there are more than just two available restaurants to choose from, and my favorite reason of all, I don't just walk strait out on to a busy street from my door stop.

Each morning (and I've been pretty good lately) I start the day off with a jog. There are lots of walking trails
and even a really pretty park with lots of trees on my 2 mile loop.

We also have two resort style pools and a toddler pool in our community that are right around the corner.

I just love it. Not to mention, my neighbors are pretty frickin cool. Geez, maybe I should become a sales agent for our development.

And check out this stud muffin.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Wow, your little boy is growing so fast! I'm totally jealous of your neighborhood, mainly because of the pools. And I may sound weird, but I really love your front door. Ha!

Jamie said...

If only it were possible to have all of those West-sider perks without living forty minutes away from everything! I love my central location but fancy parks and running trails would be nice.

I can't wait to jog with my bebino! :) I can't wait to jog, period. I'm starting to have dreams about running!