Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here she is...



Over the past few months we've been wrestling with the idea of getting a new car. We went from crossover, to sport utility, to mini-van, and finally settled with the Lincoln MKX. I love her. She rides so smooth, has some nifty upgrades that we've never had... like power locks (seriously I was living in the stone age), navigation, panoramic sunroof, heated/cooled seats, and a sweet trunk that pops up on its own. Now instead of dreading my trips to the grocery store, I can't wait to run my next errand. Who knows how long that will last, but I'm becoming much more efficient in the mean time.

Today, while Chris was off, we decided we were going to run a few errands and right after Chris took the picture above, she wouldn't start. I have the worst car luck. The first day I got my mazda in high school, I was about to go show off my new wheels when I ran over a nail and got a flat. Today we take this picture and the battery was dead. Anyway, despite spending a few hours at the dealership getting a new battery, all is well. Having the sport utility sure makes traveling a lot easier with the little one. I like being higher up off the ground and there's more room for all the mommy-junk I lug around everywhere.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Wow, BEAUTIFUL!

Chauntel and Matthew said...

I bet you are loving life! That is one sexy car!