Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome


Alright...
I have officially decided to join the blogger world.  Chris and I usually have nothing that special going on, however we just got a brand new puppy!  We have been complete nerds over this dog and have done lots of research on our new golden retriever, so I have decided to do some blogging on her training.  I'm going to try to post an update every week.  Hopefully this will keep me committed to training!  School is out, which means summer is here and I have some extra time on my hands to make cute videos of my new pup.  Her name is Nadia by the way, and we just got her on Saturday.  She is 7 weeks old and we're pretty proud of her progress thus far.  She hasn't had too many accidents inside the house and we just can't get enough of her!  On Sunday she met her cousins Burton and Annie and another puppy Tonka. I'm sure that she'll have lots of play dates, because we have a lot of friends with dogs.   See the video below for a quick glimpse of Nadi's progress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy! I am glad you started a blog so we can see what is going on with you guys! Your puppy is so absolutely adorable!!