Saturday, June 13, 2009

Busy Week!


         Lots of things have happened since we picked our little Nadi up last Saturday.  First, Chris finished up his first rotation in year 3 (the FINAL year!) of pharmacy school.  Now he has a break for 8 weeks.  He doesn't return to school until August 18th, which means he'll have plenty of time to train the new pup.  Below you'll see a couple clips of Nadia's new tricks.  She can now sit, down, stay, come, shake, and she's learning speak and roll over.  She still has a pretty short attention span, so we think she's doing well.  She had her first bath this week, and I'm not sure how she feels about the water.   Chris has also started walking her.  If we could only get this potty training thing down!!  Nadia has also visited grandma's house and loves the backyard!  
         I've started a new job working as a server at Applebee's.  I've been training this week and I think I'm really going to like it.  Nothing like a few extra bucks for the summer!  

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE her!! We have thought about getting a golden retriever as a playmate for Daisy. We figure with a baby on the way, Daisy won't get as much attention, so having a playmate would be good. We can't decide if we want to take on a new puppy right now though! She is so cute though...I bet you guys are having tons of fun!! Didn't you graduate this year? Have you found yourself a teaching job? Miss you guys!