Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to School




Well the last 2 weeks have gone by in a flash! I have been ridiculously lazy. I'm actually ready for a routine again. When everyone else is at work, it just doesn't seem like a vacation. For the most part, the highlights of my day have been going to the dog park. I think I watched a total of 20 episodes of family matters and golden girls.




This year for the holidays Chris' side of the family all went to see the Lion King...which I loved!








If you haven't seen it- you should. I also saw Sherlock Homes (I'd give that movie an A+), Avatar 3D(A++), It's Complicated (A), The Hangover (B), Inglorious Bastards (A-), and Julie Julia (C-). And this is exactly why I need to go back to WORK!

1 comment:

lauren said...

i love love love that you watch the golden girls. you just went up in my book :)