Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving





For Thanksgiving the last couple of years we have gone to visit Chris' grandparents in Cottonwood, AZ. This year was even more special because Ruth & Hall were celebrating their 50 year anniversary. 50 years...holy crap! Well, we had a great time. All of Chris' family, aunt, uncles, and cousins were there to celebrate. We had a lot of fun outdoors which included hiking, the Thanksgiving dinner itself, and a 5/10K. We already can't wait for next year.

In other news, Amy and I completed our first ever 10 mile run! We finished in 1 hr 38 minutes and I'm still a little sore. I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to run 3 more miles after that, but I guess I'll just work up to it. My mom was kind enough to supply us with water the whole time and take some great photos! Well, the countdown for Christmas break starts now! 10 more work days...woohoo!


1 comment:

Tricia G said...

Nadi is so big! Your Thanksgiving sounded really nice! That's a cute picture too. You + Amy = CRAZY!!! I'm secretly jealous. I hate running but wish I loved it!