Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekend with the Grandmas

I love San Diego.  I love how you don't have to get up at 5:00 AM to do something active.  I love how 85 degrees is scorching to the locals.  

Chris and I had the opportunity to take a quick weekend trip to Cali with 3 other couples.  We went Kayaking, which was pretty fun (except for the motion sickness part), we went to see a Padre's game, and rented beach cruisers and rode our bikes up and down Mission and Pacific beach.  It was so dang fun that I forgot all about taking pictures...whoops!  I can't wait for our next vacation!  
While Chris and I were having fun in SD, Nadi stayed the weekend with her grandmas.  She got to spend lots of time with Toby and Tink and she loves my mom's pool.  When we finally brought her back home she was a little bored with just Chris and me, but she did seem excited to see us!

In other news, I officially have a job with CCSD!!  7th grade...here I come!  I also got a new road bike (see picture below)!  I still have to get a couple accessories for it, but I'm way faster and it's very pretty.  Our tri training is still ongoing and I think I'm picking up some speed!



  Below are a few pictures of Nadi on her weekend get-a-way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that sounds like an amazing vacation! I am super jealous... and super impressed that you are doing a triathlon! Way to go!